Eric Adams is the new Brooklyn Borough President. He wants to rezone Empire Boulevard into a new residential community
just steps from Prospect Park.
Call Eric Adams and tell him that we like our neighborhood the way it is!
Prospect-Lefferts Gardens is the last affordable neighborhood surrounding Prospect Park.
Residential development along Empire Boulevard would:
- Displace hardworking families as prices rise and demand for additional housing grows
- Increase congestion on streets, sidewalks, buses, and subways
- Strain our aging infrastructure by adding thousands of new water, sewer, electricity, and gas customers
- Raise taxes on middle-class homeowners already struggling to get by
Stand with MTOPP to save our neighborhood!
- Cheapen Prospect Park by transforming it from an oasis into a tourist trap